Monday, May 18, 2009

The Hills


Watching The Hills tonight was interesting. Stephanie's ass got fired! Haha! She should have done her damn job. tsk tsk. So many girls would kill for an fashion internship. I would know, I'm one of them. But her open ass killed it over a guy!! like seriously?! -_- Then Heidi's daddy came into town. HER REAL DAD. He looked real old. I thought it was her granddaddy. :| -_- lol!! but shit anyways, Spencer asked her daddy for her hand in marriage. Their gonna tie the knot. AGAIN. For the billionth time. smh media whores. & well next weeks episode Spencer aka douche bag to the 14th power, calls Lauren to apologize & I guess be the "bigger person". asshole. (exhale) moving on. Miss. LC's final 2 episodes are next monday & the monday following. :/ Sucks mucho! But you gotta do what you gotta do.

MOVING ON!! so guess whose back on the music flow?!?!?! my dude fab! im diggin his song it's my time. dwnload it ya'll or take a listen <33



1 comment:

OneToshira said...

stef is such a ditz.