Thursday, May 21, 2009

so here it is ...

I got my internet back after a freaking 4day thing. smh. my asshole "brothers" (I don't consider them family anymore) pretty much tried to fuck with my internet. smfh! blah but its back & I can blog again! yayy!

HA! moving on.

In other shit though, SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!!! Ya'll got them beach bods ready? Bathing suits on deck?! I'm browsing for bathing suits, but I feel weird trying one on now since the beaches aren't even open yet lol! Billabong got some cute ones!! (I would post pix but the assholes wont let me right-click. so proceed to the link). Forever 21 got some cute ones also. I came across a few. But in-store, theres more of a variety. =D here are some from online ...










I'm sure a lot of you want to know what the best size bathing suit is for youtr body type. Have no fear, I've got the solution! Lol! So my girlie Gina asked me to post a few bathing suits for the voluptuous, curvy girl :) & I came across some really nice ones.


its blck & simple. really cute! you can find this one in any macy's stores or at macys.com. the designer is jantzen.




this I found on AlwaysForMe.com.it's a
bust enhancer, tummy tamer & a waist minimizer.
expensive though :/ but this is just an idea of what to get when you do go swim-suit shopping ladies.



my fave! hehe! it's a bust enhancer, tummy tamer, & a waist minimizer & i also found it on AlwaysForMe.com




I really love the design on this one! It's a C-CUP&UP (meaning if your C-CUP & ABOVE, this is the right suit for you). It also is a bust enhancer, hip minimizer, tummy tamer & waist minimizer. So if your in the looks for something like this, then this is the one =D

Keep lookin & google in bathing suits for plus sizes or curvy women. You'll get a lot of feedback. & for those who are smaller & looking for suits, just put in bathing suits for petites. But most likely everyone should google in bathing suits for teens or teen plus sizes. I'm sure you'll get somewhere.

Well that's it for now. Til next time :)

ciao ♥

1 comment:

Eighty4 said...

tummy tamer? owww i need something like that,lol