Monday, May 18, 2009

L.A. Candy, Lauren Conrad, Teen Vogue

I got my issue of Teen Vogue in the mail 2 days ago & i happened to browse it yesterday. seems Lauren Conrad has a new book debuting soon. =D excited?! mucho! this will be the reality-star's first book in the making! she has signed on to write a three-book series of young adult fiction for HarperCollins. Her first book will be titled L.A. Candy. It's about a girl by the of Jane Roberts, who moves to hollywood & UNEXPECTEDLY ends up being the star of her own reality show. coincidental? very much so.



Lauren was quoted saying "... The books will be loosely inspired by my own experience and are definitely influenced by my own life. Some of the characters may symbolize people in my life, but it is in no way calling anyone out."

so there you have it folks. Lauren Conrad's new book debuts June 16th, 2009 wherever books are sold. (You can read an excerpt of the story in the june/july issue of Teen Vogue).

No comments: